Anti-sludge foam RESURS
Anti-sludge foam RESURS
Cleanness is the key to reliable engine operation
Anti-sludge foam RESURS is designed for professional cleaning of the combustion chamber and removal of varnish deposits without disassembling. Sludge, carbon deposits, varnishes provoke engine wear, reducing its reliability. With an increase in mileage, the possibility of oil waste increases. Anti-sludge foam removes the sludge, varnishes, and deposits that result from this problem. The foam dissolves deposits and removes them.
The procedure takes 30 minutes and is an alternative to a major overhaul. The product is friendly to metals, plastics, and rubber. One bottle is enough to process one 4-cylinder engine up to 2.5 liters. After treatment, smoke may appear, which disappears within 15-30 minutes.
Can be used to clean the EGR valve, turbocharger, and other aluminum, steel, or cast iron parts. Even the most difficult varnish deposits can not resist the foam RESURS.
How does it work:
When penetrating and covering the surfaces contaminated with sludge, soot, or carbon it starts to react converting the solid particles into gelly and liquid substances which can be extracted easily and burned without damaging engine parts, including filters, exhaust systems, and catalytic converters. Due to the 5x application approach, the solution can clean up to 60% of the contaminated surface in just 30 minutes.
- Warm up the engine to operating temperature (40-50 ° С). Remove the coils and spark plugs. Set the pistons in the middle position.
- Spray the product in the spark plug hole until it is completely filled with foam.
- After the foam settles, let it react with the charcoal deposits for 5-7 minutes. Repeat steps 2 and 3. It’s recommended to repeat the application 5 times.
- Pump out the remaining product with a tube or syringe, blow with compressed air.
- Cover all spark plug holes with rags to prevent splashing of the liquid.
- Turn on the starter for about 10 seconds.
- Install all spark plugs and ignition coils.
- Start the engine and let it idle for about 5 minutes. Thick smoke may escape from the exhaust pipe. It is necessary to increase the engine speed several times to 3000-4000 rpm, until the smoke becomes less saturated.
- It is recommended to repeat the process after 10 thousand km if the engine is heavily contaminated
- It is advisable to change the filter and oil. To protect and restore the engine against wear, we recommend applying the RESURS Engine Restore
Motorcycle Decarbonization (Vietnam)
Car Decarbonization (Russia)
Find nearest distributor in your country: VMPAUTO distributors network.